A member is any person 18 years of age and over who:
- agrees to abide by the provisions of the Constitution of the Association and completes and signs a membership application and his application is accepted by the
- is not an employee of the Association, and
- pays the annual membership
- Former employees of the Association shall be eligible for membership in the Association upon the termination of their employment with the
- Family membership will consist of two members, the applicant and
- Associate Members are those who support the objectives of the Association and provide financial and/or other Associate members may include individuals, organizations and other incorporated agencies, professional bodies/associations or business entities. Associate Members cannot vote or be nominated for an office but may attend any General Assembly meeting and are entitled to participate in other activities of the Association. The application of Associate members shall be ratified by the Board of Directors.
- Honorary Members are individuals who have rendered valuable services to The. The board shall identify such individua_ls and present their names to the AGM for approval.
- Honorary Members are exempted from paying any membership Honorary Members, like Associate Members, cannot vote or be nominated for an office but may attend any General Assembly meeting and are entitled to participate in other activities of the Association.
- Individuals shall be admitted to membership by resolution of the Board shall have absolute discretion in any decision regarding the admission to membership in the organization, provided that the candidate for membership has qualifications described in the constitution.
You Can submit online or in person at our office
We have a commitment to ensure that our pupils receive the best care and support so that they feel happy and safe here and are therefore able to thrive and achieve their Canadian dream. Our volunteer team will support you in your membership application process.
3. Review Process
Our review process Simple. Once we confirm your provided information we will contact you and speak with you in person at our office
We have a commitment to ensure that our pupils receive the best pastoral care and support so that they feel happy and safe here and are therefore able to thrive and achieve academically. Our Student Services team are all trained to work with young people and as part of the team we have other students support the application process.
Join ETHIOPIAN ASSOCIATION Now
Become Part Your Community by becoming a member
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
የኢትዮጵያዊያ ማሕበር በቶሮንቶና አካባቢው የቦርድ አባላት